Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What can you do if the only way to have Manga is by the internet??

With US publishers being activly hunting down scanlation to cut down the piracy of Manga, it leave people like me, who pretty much have their only access to Manga and some Anime shows through the internet, in a pinch.

Not trying to give excuses but, literary the only way for me to have access to Manga (and some Anime shows) is through the internet, there is no other alternative at all.

Buying Manga in book form from Amazon,etc is a "no way" scenario to me, the shipping cost more than the manga itself, and i end up paying 25$ for just one volume?? no thanks.

So that's why you see me mention that i want the Manga to be digitally distributed, have it like Steam, make an account and buy manga that will get tide to your account.
I recently saw some very good efforts in this regard like eManga, but the content in their sites are pathetically low, I would love if the publishers jump in digital distribution because this is the only way for people like me to have access to manga... through the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment